A: You can have your song back within 24 hours depending on if it’s 1 or 2 songs, an album (10 – 20 songs) can take up to 36 hours.
2. Q: But my song already sounds great, why would I need it mastered?
A: Well this maybe true, but having it mastered will give it that powerful music industry sound like major artist that A&R’s listen for.
3. Q: Can I hear how it may sound before I have it mastered?
A: Yes, we believe that talk is cheap so we are willing to give you a FREE SAMPLE before you use our services.
4. Q: I don’t know how to send my files?
A: Scroll down on the home page, we have a link that explains how to send your files.
5. Q: Can I send my cd instead files for these services and if so where do I send them?
A: Yes, we recommend that you make a backup copy for yourself, please do not send your only copy, we will not be responsible for damage or loss through the postal services. Send your cd’s to P.O. Box 541602 Grand Prairie, TX. 75054
6. Q: Do I send my whole recording sessions to you for mastering?
A: Definitely not! All we need is your final mixed down wav or mp3 song fie.
7. Q: What’s the difference between mastering and mixing my song?
A: *Mastering is taking your already recorded song and maxiumizing it to sound more powerful to music industry standards.
*Mixing is taking your consolidating files (vocals, instruments, adlibs, etc.) and adjusting all of the levels to satisfaction before mastering your song.
8. Q: I don’t like the way my song sounds, can you fix it?
A: Yes, we want to make sure you are pleased with your song so we have no problem re-mastering or re-mixing it for you.
9. Q: What’s wrong? You sent me an email saying you won’t be able to master my song? (just for mastering purposes)
A: Before we proceed to master your song, we listen first to make sure it sounds good enough for us to master. We either return your money or asked that you
send a better copy of your song.
10. Q: I have “isrc” codes for my music, can you place them into my song(s)?
A: Yes we have the capability of inserting your “isrc” codes into your song(s) for you with no extra charge.
11.Q: Hey I made a mistake and deleted my mastered song from my computer, can you send it to me again?
A: Why yes of course, just contact us through email so we can verify your order and it will be sent back to by email asap.
NOTE! We only keep your masters up to 7 days, after that you will have to purchase another master for that same song.
12.Q: Are my payments secure on this site, and do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, we use certified paypal transactions or you can choose to pay with a credit card.
13.Q: Can I use an e-check ?
A: Yes but will cannot deliver your song(s) until the e-check has been cleared through paypal.